Recipe From Phillippa Grogan
- 6 phillippas mince pies (tip, our outlet in Richmond sometimes stocks ‘seconds’)
- 1 litre vanilla ice cream
- Jar Caramel Brandy Sauce
- 2 punnets Strawberries
- Soften ice cream
- Finely chop mince pies and blend into soften Ice cream. Refreeze in a small 1.5 litre pudding shaped bowl for 1-3 days depending on your freezer. (Some freezers operate at -4c, others -18c)
- To serve, briefly dip pudding in warm water and turn out onto a pretty plate.
- Sit a jar of caramel Brandy Sauce in hot water to slightly warm and stir.
- Serve pudding with Caramel Brandy Sauce and strawberries.